Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Keurig Concoction



I love coffee, particularly Starbucks lattes. I also love coffee from the Keurig, I have had one for a few years. It took a lot of trial and error k-cups but I think my favorite is Tully's House Blend (I also like Tully's Hawaiian Blend). Randomly, I concocted the perfect creamy cup of coffee. Warning: my directions and measurements are very unprofessional :) 

- In a coffee cup, put 2 to 3 tablespoons of sweetened and condensed milk in the bottom.
-Next add 1/2 to 2/3 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
-Lastly, add 1 teaspoon of sugar and stir all ingredients together. 
-Use your favorite coffee and pour over the creamy mixture then stir really well. 

If anyone tries this and likes it, let me know! 


3 comments:

  1. The Keurig was the greatest invention ever. Your coffee recipe sounds delicious, I'm going to try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis sounds amazing!! I never like my coffee when I use the Keurig, so I will definitely have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it and like it! :)

      Delete