Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beach ReCap Part 1

We went to the beach already for our Summer vacation and got lots of sun, enjoyed the clear ocean on the gulf of Mexico in PCB and lots of delicious seafood. I wish I could live at the beach 1/2 of the year...or at least for the entire Summer. Truly, I love it so much...already trying to figure out a way to get back to the gulf of Mexico. 

After going to a beautiful wedding (can't go wrong with a beach wedding it seems), we tried to snap some pictures to put in my Mom's new office when she goes back to work. My hair was crazy messy and Connor wanted to run and play with his cousins instead of stand still for pictures, but we did get a few. 


Connor loves his Johnny...he's a close friend of our family's that is like another Grandpa or Uncle to Connor. One of the many people that love our child so very much...we are lucky! 


Found these plaid shorts at the Crewcuts outlet in Destin for a steal. 


I had some major sweaty hair going on after sitting at the wedding, my sister-in-law was wearing her cute monogrammed necklace we gave her for her birthday...I want one of my own! 


Tried to get a family picture...everyone was hot, sweaty, hungry and trying to get the kids to smile and stay still..gotta love group pictures! 


Harper was carrying two buckets to get ready to go to the beach...she might be a teensy bit high maintenance like Lulu..oops! 


Drew, Lee, and Erick posing for me on after the wedding...all looking spiffy. Look at Erick's gingham pants from Vineyard Vines, he loves them..gingham overload! 




Connor was also representing VV by sporting his orange hat one day while out on the beach with some navy, turquoise, and orange swimming trunks that I bought last year at Nordstrom. He looked so grown up and so cute yet still let Harper give him some smooches! 


Per usual, my favorite meal in Florida was Boondocks. I had fried grouper, cheese grits, cole slaw, and hush puppies. It was heavenly! 

More pictures coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment