Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wedding - Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

Weddings are a topic that can keep girls talking for hours and hours. With the endless options and vast wedding industry available today, it is so overwhelming to plan the wedding of your dreams. My wedding day was beautiful but definitely planned in a short amount of time. My sister always says that God intended it to be that way because I would have given the term "bridezilla" a whole new meaning ;) My Mom and Mother-in-Law held my hand through the process as I moved from task to task such as picking out flowers, bridesmaid dresses, wedding dress, etc. I am nothing if not honest, so I will say that the world of Pinterest has left me feeling like I wish I could re-do every single thing in my wedding...I know that sounds bratty, and I don't mean for it to. Let me say, the day was perfection and I am thankful for every person who shared the day with us. I am even more thankful that Drew and I will be celebrating our NINTH wedding anniversary in a few weeks (that's what really matters)!!! I wouldn't trade a thing about the day but it is fun to think about what I would choose right now if I were planning a wedding. I love all of the images below and they would definitely be my inspiration if I were planning a wedding all over again. One thing I would for sure change is the flowers, I so wish I had gone with a bouquet of peonies for at least myself, I just can't get enough of that flower! 















4 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures! I am the same way, I would have changed the colors of mine for sure! I did have a peony bouquet and I am still super happy with that. If I would have gotten married at Oak Alley plantation it would have been perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so easy to say how much you would change! I can't look at wedding pictures and think what I wish I would have done. I would NEVER plan my wedding again though, so stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are all nice... if ever I will get married I would like to be a garden wedding, or a beach one, doesn't matter as long as its outdoor.. :) I just find indoor weeding to be generic these days... uhm! If I ever I will get married (not a sin to dream hehehe :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are seriously inspiring pics!!

    ReplyDelete