Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My favorite flower & my favorite little boy

Connor's writing portfolio came home today and I was cracking up when I read this. Under the 'Opinions' section Connor wrote "My Uncle is truble." If you know Connor's Uncle, you know this is true ;) hehe. 


I was looking through InStyle magazine and saw this little outfit featured. I love the print and colors on this Shoshanna dress...so adorable and perfect for this season. 


Below are two pictures that I snapped at the end of the day today from my Mom's desk and put on Instagram. Peonies are my absolute favorite flower. They are just gorgeous and perfection in my book. Walking by her desk made me smile today because I got to see the pictures of my favorite little boy and my favorite flower :) 




1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE peonies, so beautiful! I'm so sad I only had one bloom this year!

    ReplyDelete