Thursday, May 2, 2013

3 Thursday Thoughts (Reese, Pinterest, & Relief)

1. Reese Witherspoon has always been one of my favorite actresses. I admire her class, style, and the fact that she seems so authentic. After her recent arrest in Atlanta, I continued to defend her. We all make mistakes. This morning I read an article on people.com that made me love her even more. She has been a big girl about this and owned her mistakes. This is the article. Some of my favorite Reese photos...





2. Will Pinterest ever get old? I think not. Here are some of my favorite pins from the past week...





3. Yesterday I finished my last final exam. I am completely finished with school and graduate on Saturday. Feels like a thousand bricks have been lifted from my shoulders. When I walked out of the classroom after taking the test, I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face. Hallelujah! 


3 comments:

  1. I love love love Reece Witherspoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am also LuLu over at www.lookslikelulu.blogspot.com. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your last exam, how exciting. I still Love Reece! Lord knows I've made an idiot of myself plenty of times and I am just thankful I don't have cameras following me around =)

    ReplyDelete