Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TV Tuesday

TV has never been my thing. My sister would watch all kinds of tv when we were little, she loved Nick at Nite (I love Lucy, The Dick van Dyke show, etc.) but I have only ever gotten hooked on a few shows through the years. FRIENDS is my favorite show of all time, but Friday night lights is probably equal in my eyes when I really think about it, and that is a huge deal considering I have seen every episode of Friends at least 20 times, literally. Actually, I think I like FNL better than Friends. I am telling y'all, I am obsessed. If you are a netflix subscriber, do yourself a favor and start this series. It has been off for a few years now and I didn't watch it while it was on, but for some reason a few months back I watched the pilot episode and literally stayed awake all night a few nights because I was so hooked. That's a tad embarrassing to admit. My favorite character by far is Tim Riggins. He is the best looking guy I've ever seen (other than Drew of course). ;)  My favorite part of the show other than "big Tim Riggins" is the relationship between Coach Taylor and his wife. This sounds ridiculous, but I think this is a great example of how marriage works. Life is not a fairytale, but it sure is good at times. Just do yourself a favor and watch this show. Every dynamic and character is great. If you do end up watching it or you are already as big a fan as I am, let me know.

p.s. I think Netflix is free for the first 30 days, and if you get hooked on this show like I did, it won't take even close to 30 days to finish all of the seasons.








3 comments:

  1. I've seen a couple episodes of FNL on Netflix... but then I got distracted with other shows. I might just have to finish is this summer! I'm looking for some new shows to enjoy. I do love Connie Britton and I watch her currently star in Nashville.

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love Friday Night Lights and Connie Britton is just so fabulous and amazes me with each new endeavor she takes on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I miss this show! I love football and my high town was just like this, so it was my fav!

    ReplyDelete