Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Jason & Luke at Sanford Stadium

Last Friday I started texting everyone I knew and posting on facebook trying to find tickets to see Jason Aldean, Luke Byan, Jake Owen, and Thomas Rhett in Athens, GA. I ended up getting very lucky and finding out about someone selling their tickets for face value at a great deal. Drew and I went Friday night and picked the tickets up and then rode with Andy and Connie and Drew's Aunt & Uncle on Saturday to Athens. It was a great time, I didn't stop dancing the entire night! Luke was the best part of the show, but we really enjoyed the whole thing. The last time these two boys were in concert together (I think a year ago), we missed out on tickets and were sick about it - so glad we didn't miss out on this one! These two Georgia boys ROCKED Sanford Stadium, home of the GA Bulldogs!






Two songs from the concert that I loved and listen to on repeat since the concert are: "Crash My Party" - Luke Bryan and "Night Train" - Jason Aldean 

In other news, Connor enjoyed Spring Break - we both wish we could have been at the beach ;) The next few weeks are BUSY for us all, I am finally graduating! I nearly have enough classes for two degrees, but regardless, I am ecstatic to be graduating with a bachelor's degree in Biology. Drew had a little accident exactly a week ago while showing Con how to putt at the golf course...Con swung too hard and Drew had to get 6 stitches in his eye but all is well now...never, ever a dull moment with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment