Monday, April 29, 2013

A Ball and a Birthday (Weekend Recap)

This weekend was one of the most fun I have had in a long, long time. It was one filled with amazing people and so much laughter. Saturday night we went with Erick and Katie to the Service League Ball and Dancing for the Children event. It was so much fun catching up with people we don't get to see that often as well as knowing money spent will be helping a child in our own Cherokee County. Several people suggested my Dad should be one of the dancers next year - now that would be something to see for sure! My favorite dancer did not win from last night, but she should have! 








Yesterday was my 25th birthday. The weather was so nasty out all day, so we just relaxed at home and then went out for a quick free birthday meal from Provino's. Even though I didn't want a cake this year (I am in a wedding in two weeks), I do think this cake is fab :) 


p.s. Every single thing I do is last minute, I am a habitual procrastinator. I think I might change the name of this blog to "Last Minute Lulu" - I am bound to improve my time management skills, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment