Friday, February 1, 2013

Wishing Winter Away

Usually I am the first person to admit the months of January and February are kind of depressing. I have seen lots of facebook and twitter posts about everyone being ready for Spring and Summer already. Call me crazy, but I am not ready to let go of Fall and Winter fashion just yet...ok, maybe I am not ready to wear a swimsuit yet. Here are just a few things I love about the colder months: salted caramel mocha lattes, scarves, fur, and my beloved riding boots. And lastly, watching Connor play basketball - we are having an awesome season, and I don't want it to end!






1 comment:

  1. haha I think you took the words out of my mouth! Winter fashion is my favorite...yet I'm craving warm weather! Wouldn't it be great if we could combine the two without getting overheated?! :-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete