Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year, as it always is. The only downside is that we missed some of the family members at my Nanny & Papa's because of a stomach bug...we enjoyed the food and laughs, but it just wasn't the same without our whole rowdy bunch being together. Oh well, it makes us look extra forward to Christmas! I didn't get any pictures with my side of the family :-( and I feel like that always happens...I need to make sure and get lots at Christmas as well. A few weeks ago Angela took lots of pictures for the Caylor family at our Thanksgiving gathering, I can't wait to see how those turned out - nobody really likes to take pictures, but they are so fun to look back on and I don't think you can ever have too many. 

Some of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving Day...









As you can see, we had a fun day, we are so blessed. I never posted on facebook, but I am thankful for my Salvation, my family and friends and their good health, for answered prayers time and time again, and for all of the many blessings that the Lord has bestowed upon me. I do not deserve anything that He has given me, but I am sure thankful. 

Hope you had as happy a Thanksgiving as we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment