Sunday, September 16, 2012

Boys of Fall

Thought I would share some of the pictures that my friend Vickie, also the team mom for football, takes of our boys. She is getting some great shots, I can't wait to see all of the pictures by the end of the season. Connor is doing better each time he goes onto the field, and we are proud of him for keeping up the hard work. His next game isn't for 2 weeks, but we have plenty of things to keep us busy until then!







Connor was one of the captain's at the game we had two weeks ago! 

For those of you who are lucky enough to be at the beach or on vacation this week for Fall Break, enjoy every second! Connor is looking forward to some downtime and playing. I am not looking forward to lots of quality time with my Genetics textbook. I thought the last two semesters were the hardest for me, but I was so wrong. 

Love to all - Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment