Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Tooth Sunday

One thing Connor and I definitely have in common is our sweet tooth. We both love sweets and never pass up dessert. Fortunately for Connor, he has his Daddy's metabolism!

Some of my favorite sweets are:

1. Confetti Cake - I used to eat this all the time when I was pregnant with Connor. Sure, it might be a dessert for 5 year olds, but I love it! 


2. Cupcakes - I love plain white with white buttercream frosting but every now and then I will choose a strawberry or red velvet. I love the cupcakes at the local bakery, Jills Cakes and Bakes.


3. Petit Fours - I also love the petit fours from Jill's Cakes and Bakes. They are amazing! 


4. Lemon Pie - Specifically, the lemon pie from Jim N' Nicks! It is made from scratch and fresh daily, this is a fairly new discovery for me...yum yum! 


5. Chocolate Chip Cookies - I love warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies. I have never attempted homemade ones but do love the Otis Spunkmeyer ones that are often sold as fundraisers for school and such. The secret to the perfect CC cookie in my opinion is to take them out 5 minutes or so before they are supposed to be taken out of the oven. 


So, am I alone here or does anyone else have a crazy sweet tooth? 

1 comment:

  1. I have SUCH a sweet tooth, also! It gets really bad sometimes...right now we have two kinds of homemade cookies in our house and I was thinking of making a blueberry cobbler this week, too. Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete