Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Days...

Unfortunately, the Summer is coming close to an end. Sure, we will have plenty of hot days left but as I am sure everyone is aware, school starts next week. Yesterday I took Connor to the dentist, and he got a great report...yay!!! When I asked about his two front teeth and when they would finally come in, his dentist told me there was really no way to tell. She said we could do a developmental x-ray if we wanted, which insurance does not cover, so we opted out. She also said that she knows the teeth are definitely there - so I guess that's all that matters. For now, we will keep on loving this big smile without the two front teeth.





Connor's face is blue and looks like he is the cookie monster because he was eating "C is for Cookie" ice cream from the new sweet shop on E. Cherokee Drive, Sweet Escapes. It is a cute little place with ice cream, cupcakes, cookies, and coffee. I haven't tried the ice cream yet, but I did have a cute little chocolate cupcake that was delish! 


We are going to try to soak in our last days of Summer break by the pool and going to revival at our church. If we are lucky, maybe this sweet little princess will come swim with us some more! She did great in the pool on Sunday while LuLu held her the whole time, haha...no complaints from me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment