Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brought to You Courtesy of The Red, White, and Blue

We had a low-key but fun 4th yesterday. Connor and I went to the pool with Gigi and Pa and then went to a cookout at the lake where Drew met us when he got off of work. The weather was pretty all day with just a minor shower in the evening. Connor played in the pool and then even in the lake (ew, I know) all day. When we left the campground, we asked Connor if he wanted to go watch fireworks in Canton and he mustered up a tired response of "I don't care." Since we were being 3 sleepy heads, we headed home. Because my big camera is out of commission right now and I didn't even snap any pics on my iPhone, I will share some of my favorite red, white, and blue images with you.







Last but not least, how fabulous is the picture below of Nancy and Ronald? Love, love, love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment