Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beach Trip - June 2012

After Dinner @ Angelo's on June 26th, 2012 

We took a last minute trip to the beach this year with Erick, Katie, and Harper. It was a lot of fun, especially after Tropical Storm Debbie got out of the way. This is the first time in years that I was at the beach without a camera, so naturally, I had to use my iPhone to take lots of pics, I posted most of them on facebook so I will not be obnoxious and post them all on here. However, we had a great time, and most of the pictures are of our kids giggling and having fun...what more could we ask for?! We joked about how our families definitely know how to spend lots of money on food. I think I gained 10 pounds or more during 7 days. Boondock's was delicious! We were blessed and fortunate to have such a great vacation...we look forward to many more with our sweet family! Drew, Connor, and I joked about being sad not waking up to Harper in the mornings when vacation was over :-( 

Connor's sweetest time was always in the morning right when he woke up when he was a baby, and that is definitely Harper's "happy time" - she was too adorable for words this past week! Connor enjoyed the ocean as he always does. Katie and I were talking about how Connor for the first time in years did not sit in the sand for hours and hours and play with his tractors. Right now, his thing is legos, legos, and more legos. He did dig a big hole and play in the ocean for hours though! 

Connor was ready to get home to see all of his grandparents and Ashley! 

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday and we made it home just in time to sit and talk with him for a while and tell him all about the trip. So, Happy belated to Daddy/Papa! We love you lots! 

I am excited this week for revival @ LBC and for the other revivals coming up. With recent events, we have all spent a lot of time praying for loved ones that have gone through a living nightmare. I do not see how people make it through this world without a relationship with the Lord! 

Please remember to continue to pray for the Kelley family as they gave their little angel back to God. What a blessing to know that we will see her again! I blogged last year about her during revival time, and that is just one of many, many times she has blessed me and my family during her life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment