Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Are you ready for some football?!

I love many things about the South, but one of the main things is Fall and everything that comes along with it. One of the things about Fall that we love is FOOTBALL! When I was little, I loved when my parents would watch football and make "redneck nachos!" I loved cheerleading for football. I love getting together with friends and family to cheer on the Georgia Bulldogs. I even love aggravating Drew by chanting "Roll Tide!" to him throughout the season. ;)

Before I had Connor, I could only see myself with a little girl. It is all I had ever known other than my sweet boy cousin, Dalton. However, when I watched Dalton play football when he was really little, I thought to myself that was the cutest thing I had ever seen. When I found out that I was having a little boy, I couldn't wait for him to one day play football (if he wanted to and luckily he did)!  Last night was his first practice, and he loved it! Even though it was hot and tiring, he never once complained. We are also excited that he is on a great team and has several buddies playing with him. I am praying that all of these sweet kids stay safe and have a blast!


Connor at his first pads/helmet practice yesterday in the blue jersey. Love that sweetness, even if he does look like tough stuff. 

Some of these e-card things are so funny, this one is definitely true!



By the way, Drew is off of work today and we had planned to spend the day relaxing at the pool before school starts tomorrow...that's not going to happen with this rainy, dreary weather. Oh well, we will improvise. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment