Wednesday, July 18, 2012

8


Today is mine and Drew's 8th wedding anniversary. I love this picture of us because we were all dressed up for a fun, fun night at Kimmy & Louis' wedding in Charleston last September. I also love it because Drew just smiled and went with it when I showed him his turquoise bow tie that I wanted him to wear to match my earrings :) Hey, what can I say...he knew I was used to getting my way when he married me! haha. All kidding aside, I am so blessed that Drew is my husband. We have grown up together over the last decade and have loved every step of the way no matter how hard it has been at times. I love knowing that we will always love each other - something I have never once doubted. 

Since our anniversary fell on a Wednesday this year, we are going to wait and go out this weekend - looking very forward to that! 

So, Happy Anniversary Drew! Here's to many, many, many more........

No comments:

Post a Comment