Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Light At the End of The Tunnel!

Well, the last time I blogged was during the middle of August about a week before I started school. I am trying to stop complaining about this being the hardest semester of my college career, but sometimes I feel like I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. However, I can truly see the light at the end of the tunnel (there are just a few big projects in the way). My last day of class is December 2nd, and I am going to "just keep swimming" until I make it there. We learn so many valuable things as children, "I think I can, I think I can!"

Speaking of children, Connor turns SEVEN in a few days. Have I mentioned that I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown? haha...kidding! In all seriousness, I still can't fully grasp that I have been blessed with this brown-eyed sweetest little boy for seven years, can't wait to celebrate!

We ended Fall Ball and literally started basketball within a few days after. Last night was our first practice, and it went well. Drew is coaching and he did a great job. I told him he might need the patience of Job to deal with that many 7 year olds!

 I will try to blog more, if I am not careful, I will look back in 10 years and not have recorded near as much as I wanted to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment