Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our week in iPhone photos


Since my parents took Ashley to college a few days ago, we stayed at their house. We had to watch Brinkley, I had to "watch" the pool for them, and their bed is so comfortable you feel like you're sleeping on clouds! Seriously, if you are ever in the market for a new mattress, speak with parents about what kind they bought - it's ah-mazing!!! You can see above that Connor was happy to be "camping out" at Nona & Papa's house!


Brinkley has been such a good boy while we have "dogsat" him. Connor loved playing in the yard and running with him. They wore each other out.


Evidence that my parents bed is magical...this is literally 5 minutes after Connor got in the bed. Out like a light! 


Obviously, these pictures aren't in order, but this is a piece of furniture that went into Ashley's new dorm. I thought it was so cute. Maybe she will give it to me when she is tired of it :)


 More evidence of the magical bed...again, 3 to 5 minutes after Connor laid down in it. 


 Ashley's things before we loaded up the Honda. I had a knot in my throat the whole day, but while I helped pack her car, it was REALLY bad.


Connor said he missed Ash last night, so we took a picture and texted her saying "We are sending you big smiles, we love you!!!"


Lastly, my mom, my nanny, and I ate at Jimmy John's Subs last week and it was really good. A lot of my friends have told me about this place, and I am so glad I tried it! The bread was delicious!

One more thing...

Connor made a 104 on his spelling test this week!!! The challenge words were "beach" and "ocean" and he spelled them both correctly. I realize this is bragging, but I don't care...we are so proud of him! If you haven't checked out his class website, you must do that. His teacher posts pictures and keeps it updated so well. We love her, and we are loving this year already! If you need the link to the website, shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i LOVE jimmy john's! we had one in athens, and i used to eat there all the time. i still have to get a sandwich on gamedays when we go back. it is so, so good! i wish they would open one closer to canton. :)

    ReplyDelete