Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Funnies


Aunt Ashley made Connor an egg sandwich this morning...yes she is still hurt, and yes I told her I would make Con's breakfast AND hers. She wouldn't let me! Anyway, per usual...Con requested for the crust to be cut off and the sandwich to be cut in half. Thank you Nanny for doing that since Connor was eating table food and therefore leading Connor to believe it will be done every time. I kid, I kid  - things like that make her the best Nanny, ever.

Funny sidebar: Saturday night we cooked out at my parents for Father's Day and stayed until about 10 p.m. When we got home, there were trees down, branches all over the driveway, and leaves everywhere and Con looks around and then looks at me and says "Ya think God is regrettin' this one???" -- I laughed forever and then told him that God doesn't regret anything and that everything happens for a reason...even a little storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment