Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Garrison's Lately...

Where do I even start? The last time I updated our blog was more than a month ago, yikes! In a months time, we have:

-had our toes in the water and booty in the sand


-played lots of baseball (even won the game ball)


-made it through some stormy weather

-hunted Easter eggs and enjoyed another beautiful Easter Sunday with our best friends and all of our beautiful children (SO blessed, we are!)


-finished another semester of college (officially a senior)


-repeatedly witnessed answered prayers for our sweet friends going through trials we can't even imagine


-turned 23 (me)



-had some beautiful pictures taken by the talented Victoria Lee Photography


-and lots of other things! 

Now that I am finished with school, I promise to blog more ;) Big hugs to you all! 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment