Friday, May 6, 2011

Bieber Fever??

First, I need to preface this blog post by saying that I am pretty sure Con-man has never heard a song by Justin Bieber except for hearing his classmates sing "baby, baby, baby, ooooh!" But, he's a pretty smart cookie and caught onto the fact that all of the girls have caught "Bieber Fever!" Anywho, a few weeks ago while we were at Justin & Amanda's, Connor and Sydney were watching a movie and Connor was looking at himself in the mirror (I was watching them the whole time while Amanda was on the phone with Justin) - They had a little conversation that went something like this:

Connor: "Sydney, do you think I look like Justin Bieber?"
Sydney: "No, you have to do this (shakes her head as if she's swishing the shag to one side) to look like Justin Bieber"
 Connor: (Does the motion Syd just showed him) - "Now do I look like Justin Bieber?"
Sydney: "Yeah!"  

And then they resumed with the rest of their movie-watching! These two are so cute and hilarious together. I thought I would blog about this because Amanda keeps saying "we have to write this down!" 




Connor and Sydney - Easter Sunday 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment