Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Silly's

This morning Connor wanted to use my computer to look at legoland, playmobil, and some other toy website. So, to coerce me into letting him do it he said "here's my pillow pet, I will be a good citizen and let you lay on him!" - Ha! "Good citizen" - no idea where that one came from, but it sure cracked me up!

 The coffee cup above is my favorite one, it pretty much sums up my attitude in the morning time! Love it! 

Drew is working today but is going to get to meet us at Connor's baseball practice, he is excited to meet his team. We also have a wedding tonight that I need to shop my closet for...I think I know what I am wearing, but I am not 100% sure. 

Last but not least, we went to eat at Cracker Barrel last night with Jill and Moose...Jill is ready to have this baby, but she looks so adorable! I can't wait to meet Bentley, I know he will be perfect! Any day now....


No comments:

Post a Comment