Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mixed bag

I had a Zoology test today that I studied really hard for, lets hope all of the studying paid off, the test was really hard!

For a long time, I felt like my sister and I were the only ones who knew about the greatness of Gossip Girl, but it seems like there are a lot of people that I know that watch it now! Season 4 has been very "blah!" Then again, maybe I am just pouting because this adorable couple isn't together right now.



As you can tell, I am a die hard "Chuck and Blair forever" fan! I am telling you, if you don't watch this show - order season 1 on netflix and enjoy! Love, love, love! 
And just for "you know what" and giggles...if we suddenly won the lottery, I would want this little pretty for Valentines Day. The leather is gorgeous. #inmydreams

  


No comments:

Post a Comment