Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010









We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Drew and I were both so thankful to have the day off of work and will never take that for granted again. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to break the camera out at my Nanny's house or at my parents' house the night before to snap some pics of my families, but I will make up for it at Christmas ;)

After all of the lunches were over, the boys had fun with the scooter at A & C's house. We all laid down that night with full tummies and many blessings, can't really ask for more than that! 

I hope that you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and are enjoying the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

  1. We have sooooo much to be thankful for as a family. We love y'all and enjoy the times that we can spend together. The scooter was definitely a hit for the boys!!! :) Great pictures, too by the way.

    ReplyDelete