Monday, December 13, 2010

PTA Program Recap and "Tree-tweaking"













Last Tuesday night Connor was in the PTA Holiday Program and sang some cute little songs along with the rest of Kindergarten, PreK, and 1st grade. All of the kids were so cute, and although our eyes were on Connor most of the time, there was a few little kiddos that were quite dramatic and into the theatrics of it all (couldn't help but crack up)! Kids can be hilarious. There was one little girl who was realllllly into the dance moves and wanted to make sure her presence was known, my sister pointed out that she reminded her of herself as a child -- it's true. Ashley was definitely the entertainer...she would even tap dance on queue. All of the kids did a great job, and it was a short, sweet, and adorable little program.

As you can see above, I have added some pictures of our new and improved tree. Actually, it's not new at all. I added some poly-mesh netting stuff that was dirt cheap, and I finally found some "sticky outy" things at Michael's for 60% off, so I am loving the added pizazz to the tree. Drew even complimented it and said that I did a good job decorating it -- so sweet of my deer hunting redneck to notice ;) 
 
Connor is fast asleep under a huge mound of blankets and surrounded by his beloved pillow pets, and I am headed that way myself. Goodnight -- stay warm -- can't believe I saw a temp of 21 degrees today, and it is supposed to be lower than that tomorrow...yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment