Thursday, December 9, 2010

Best Christmas Cards, ever!!!

I didn't send out any Christmas cards last year, and I have kicked myself over and over for being a slacker. One of the great things about Christmas time is receiving all of the wonderful cards from friends & family. Drew, Connor, and I all love looking at the cards that friends and family send us, and I have to admit, some of the cutest cards have been from Shutterfly.com. They have Christmas photo cards, photo calendars that make great gifts, and even New Years cards if you happen to forget to send out Christmas cards! I am planning to use Shutterfly for many gift ideas and stationery needs this year! There are cute designs on several websites, but it is impossible to go wrong with Shutterfly. It is always a safe bet! Here are some cards that I am loving from their site...

All of these cards are super cute! There are endless options, I also love the cards like one shown above that have 3 or 4 picture slots to show your favorite memories throughout the year. These cards would be cute for families with 3 or 4 children. Thanks to in-store pick up options, I am hoping to get our cards out asap. To be quite honest, we still need to get a picture for our Christmas cards! It will happen!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i got our christmas cards at shutterfly this year, also! they turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete