Saturday, December 4, 2010

Annual Christmas Ornament Party

Last night I went to the ornament party that Jackie has every year, it is always so much fun when you put 30 women in the same room fighting for ornaments! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and I am like my mother and love to have the best "gift" to bring to things like this. If I was a millionaire, all of my loved ones would be really lucky...because I think I am a pretty good gift-giver! haha! 
The ornament below that I am holding is the one I ended up bringing home, it was sparkly and cute and will go nicely on our tree :)
 This is the ornament that I took to the party, it said "holly jolly" on the back and had red polka dots all over. It was really cute! I don't remember the ladies' name who took it home, but I hope she puts it on the front of her tree like I would ;)
I am SO happy to be off of work this weekend and plan to enjoy every minute with Drew and Connor! 
Hope you all are having a good weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a great time and you got a cute ornament, too!

    ReplyDelete