Sunday, November 14, 2010

All I want for Christmas is my two front (and now bottom) teeth!




Connor's two bottom teeth have been getting more and more loose during the past two weeks, and tonight, he ran into my room while I was on the phone with gigi and dramatically said "It's a dream come true! The tooth fairy can come!" I thought he was going to show me that he had pulled his teeth out, but he had actually just wiggled and wiggled them until they were literally barely hanging on, so after about 10 minutes of wiggling some more and talking to Papa, I had to be the brave one and pull them! His eyes were so funny when he felt them come up, they were huge! And, just like we told him, it was no big deal! As luck would have it, the tooth fairy is on his way to Kroger to take advantage of the "cash back" option at the cash register since we need cereal, milk, and some other stuff for this week. I hope you all have a great week, it's going to be a busy busy busy one for us. What else is new, right? xoxo!
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and a funny story, too! I hope the tooth fairy was real generous, Connor!! <3 Gigi

    ReplyDelete