Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random

I have worked hard on a power point project for school today as well as cleaned out Connor's closet. The amount of clothes that boy has is shameful. Thanks to Nona for ordering Connor some new tennis shoes for the Fall. I've been wanting some gray shoes for him because they're really practical since he loves nothing more than playin' in the dirt again and again! haha. Connor has been extra tired this week, he just fell asleep in the rocking chair...
Is it just me or do his legs get longer by the day? Oh, how I love this sweet boy.
We have a lot of fun Fall stuff planned for the next few weeks. I'm hoping to add pumpkin carving to the list, we didn't carve one last year :( so I definitely want to get around to it this year, you know, in all of our free time (HA)! 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment