Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Whew!!!

We have been busy as bees lately! I am sure you all are thinking "join the club!" As usual, Drew is working daily in this hot weather, and I know he is so ready for Fall and hunting season to begin. Connor is doing great with his cast, it hasn't slowed him down at all, and I am not sure this is necessarily a good thing. We have been reminding him constantly to "cool it" or he could hurt his arm worse or break the other one. To be honest, it doesn't seem to phase him. He is still loving kindergarten and is so excited when I open up his folder everyday to show me what he has completed. And as for me, I am adjusting to my new job at the pharmacy. I am so thankful for this job, I just have to keep telling myself that during the learning process ;) 

On an unrelated and completely different topic, for the next couple of weeks when you see me, my skin might look all flaky and gross, so I am warning you now. In efforts to reduce acne, wrinkles, and sun spots, I am using this stuff....
You can read all about how it works here.

I forgot to mention that Connor fell asleep last night at 6ish and slept until 6 this morning. He was obviously exhausted! He didn't even get to eat before falling asleep!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment