Sunday, August 1, 2010

T'was the night before Kindergarten


Today was Katie's first "bridal shower," and it was a lot of fun. She and Erick are already off to a great start with the gifts they've been given, and I know they're really excited to move into their house and organize all of the things and start using them! Katie gave the bridesmaids that gave the shower the adorable totes that you see above. They're actually a cooler, and I can't wait to use mine! I loved the pattern of the bag and the color of the monogram. Thanks, Katie! 






As you can see from the pictures above, we are all ready for the first day of Kindergarten tomorrow. The backpack is ready to go and fully stocked with the requested supplies. We even put together a big container that has all kinds of goodies that we are donating to Mrs. Abbott's class! Connor is so excited, he went to bed at 7:55 and was OUT by 8:00 sharp. I am so proud of him for going right to sleep. Everyone keeps asking if I am sad that Connor is going to Kindergarten. In a way, I am sad, but I am mostly so proud of him for is excitement and enthusiasm for learning and going to school. I have to admit that since my Mom is there, things are 100000 times easier on my end. 
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, and I will update the blog tomorrow night with lots of pictures and a "first day of Kindergarten" recap. Also, thanks to Nona and GiGi for the school supplies :) Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute and he looked so excited, too! Have a great first day of school, Connor! We love you. Mom and Dad has done a wonderful job of taking care and raising you into the little young boy you are. Prayers and love always!!! Gigi <3

    ReplyDelete