Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Where a kid can be a kid....




Last night was a rare occasion, I couldn't sleep, so I was up until almost 1 in the morning watching the Kardashians on E! So, this morning, when Connor and I both woke up it was was 9:00 am on the dot. That would have been just fine if we had not scheduled a date (for 10:30 am) to Chuck E Cheese with Jill and the kids that she babysits for. I had also asked my sis to tag along with us and told her we would pick her up around 9:30. Ha, that was obviously not going to happen! Anyway, after texting Jill and letting her know how sorry I was, we ended up meeting them at Chuck E Cheese at 11. The kids had fun playing, but Connor was most concerned with how many tickets he could score and stood at the "game" that just spits out random amounts of tickets when you put a token in each time. He ended up having a little over 200 and walked away with some tiny prizes. Jill and I discussed how Chuck E Cheese has to be making LOTS of money. Ashy was a trooper and helped Connor collect tickets and even bought him some extra tokens when he ran out. He was buddies with her all day.

After leaving Chuck E Cheese and playing on the playground at Chick Fil A for a few minutes, we headed to lunch to discuss the next 2 months of wedding events for Erick and Katie. The wedding is fast approaching and will be here before we know it! I cannot wait to see Connor in his tux!

No comments:

Post a Comment