Monday, July 12, 2010

Last night we went to revival at Sharp Mountain, and it was a great service. It was crowded (some people had to sit in chairs), and the preaching was great. My favorite part of the service was when one of the visiting preacher's wives, Stephanie, sang a new song. She has such a sweet and beautiful voice, and it was such a blessing to hear her play the piano and sing.

Connor went home with gigi and pa after we went to church and ate last night, and I have to admit, I feel so confused when he isn't with me. He is such apart of my morning routine that I don't know what to do without him! This morning I threw on some clothes and ran up to Starbucks and now need to do some cleaning and laundry.

I got a text from Amy about 30 minutes ago saying that they had taken Abigail back for surgery. I've been praying hard all morning for A and her medical team. Please say a prayer for them this morning. I was able to talk to her for a few seconds last night, and I told her we love her and know she is going to be such a big girl through all of this (as she always is).

I am off to get some things done...Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment