Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary!


Mom snapped the pic of us above before going to dinner on Saturday night :)

Drew and I could summarize the last six years in one word...growth. Everything about the past six years has been about growing. Our relationship with each other has grown, our relationship with Jesus has grown, Connor has grown (too much), our responsibilities have grown, our desire to buy a home has grown, the things in our house now have accumulated and grown, and our love for each other has grown. I hope the next 6 years and many more are full of growth as well. I am truly so lucky to be married to Drew. He is hard-working, patient, kind, loving, a wonderful Daddy to Connor, a great listener, and so many other wonderful things. I love him with all of my heart and thank God for him daily. Marriage isn't always easy, but it sure is worth it. We had a great weekend spending time together and just relaxing. We had a great anniversary, and I know there will be many many many more! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of you two. Many more anniversaries too!!! Love y'all, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet! Congrats to the old married couple, I can say that because you've been married longer... just don't mention that we are actually older... :)

    ReplyDelete