Sunday, July 25, 2010

After a long day at the pool, nothing is better than curling up with a blanket and watching some Tom & Jerry before bedtime. This reminds me, it is time to start letting go of our "anytime goes" bedtime schedule and working on a school bedtime schedule. I wish I could say I am ready for Summer to end, but I am not. Yesterday was really fun, we went to my Mom and Dad's to swim. Connor had fun riding four wheelers with his Papa, and I enjoyed some relaxing time in the pool. It was too hot to lay beside the pool, so I was in the water the entire time. Katie and Erick came to swim with us yesterday evening, and we had fun cracking up at my sister while she entertained for us. We ate mexican food that Mom had cooked (always delicious) and too much homemade ice cream. Tonight, revival at Macedonia starts, so we will be going to church tonight. I will be honest, we are skipping this morning. Connor is still asleep, because he was literally exhausted from yesterday. I have laundry to catch up on and some other things. At least we are going tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment