Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random thoughts....

I am attending boot camp in the morning after months and months of Jackie and Kelly begging me to go, I've finally given in. I may or may not be scared to death. Please say a teeny tiny prayer that I don't pass out from being out of breath and out of shape.

Tomorrow is Connor's last day of school, and he is only going to be there for a little while in the morning while I am at boot camp. I will probably cry at some point during the day since my sweet little baby boy is crossing yet another milestone.

Mom won "classified employee of the year" today at school, so proud of her. She totally deserves it. However, she kept making my sister scratch her back today and saying "Ashley, I am employee of the year...." -- Lord help us!

I think this all of the time, but I've really thought it in the last few days, Drew is "the man!" Seriously, so lucky to be married to such a great guy. Last night, Connor and I were discussing what to get him for Fathers Day. We came up with a few ideas, but seeing as he reads this blog, I will not put those on here.

And finally, sun shiny summer time = lots of happy times and fun memory making for this little family of three. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. O No! Boot camp!!! You will do great! I can't believe Connor is going to K - time flies!! We will have to get together next week!

    ReplyDelete