Tuesday, May 4, 2010

playing catch up...

Oops, I have not blogged since April 21st. I skipped right over blogging about baseball games, my birthday, new truck was purchased, and other funny stories that have happened. I've got to get better about keeping up!

 Baseball season has been exciting this year. The fans for our team are anything but calm and quiet, but it is kind of funny to sit back and watch it all. Connor does better and better each game with his hitting, and we are all so proud of him! He and Drew practiced hitting again last night, and he did awesome! We have a game tonight, Good Luck Indians!!!
 
I had a great birthday this year. The picture above is from my "friend" birthday dinner! Everyone was busy this year, but I did get to hang out with some of my favorites, and I enjoyed every second of it!

Jill ordered these cupcakes for me from Jill's Cakes & Bakes, and they were amazing! She had asked me a couple of nights before where I wanted cake or cupcakes from, and I told her to please not worry with doing any of that. Secretly, I've been craving a cupcake from Jill's for a long time, but I didn't tell my Jill that, she just got it right! That's what best friends are for! 

I got some great gifts, thank you all again for making my birthday special!

Oh yeah, Drew bought a truck, and we are so happy that he found something. Connor loves to say "check out my Daddy's sweet ride" -- too funny! 

I hope you're all having a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love the new layout! Glad all is going well! Hope to see y'all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete