Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Mothers Day 2010

I hope every Mom reading this has enjoyed a wonderful Mothers Day. I sure did! The Mothers Days that I've experienced get better and better as each year passes. I am so lucky to be Connor's Mommy. Every single day, Connor makes me smile, laugh, and LOVE more than I ever thought possible. There are truly no words to describe how I love my child. I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a great Mom. She has taught me everything I know about being a Mom. This Mothers Day and Mothers Day "weekend" - we spent time with Nana Doris, Drew's Aunts on the England side, my Mamaw, my Aunts on the Caylor side and fellow mommy cousins, my Mom, Connie, my Nanny, my Aunts on the Presley side, my Nanny, and the rest of our families. It was a wonderful weekend celebrating all of the special Moms in our lives. We love you all very much!  I am blessed with beautiful and precious women in my life that have taught me many lessons about what being a Mom is.

No comments:

Post a Comment