Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ending and Beginning

As we come to the end of another baseball season and school year, we are very enthusiastic about beginning Summer!!! My apologies for not posting in a few days! I worked Monday, Tuesday, and today. Between work, school, baseball games, and everything else, we have had a busy week. I think anyone who teaches, goes to school, or works in a school can agree that we are all extremely ready for Summer break (more so than ever before). This week, Connor has obsessively reminded me every single morning, afternoon, and night that he only has "x" amount of school days left. Poor little guy, he is so ready for a break. And, we plan to soak up every second of this Summer since he is heading off to Kindergarten in August. This truly doesn't seem like it should be happening already, but that will be another blog post for another day. The regular baseball season is over, but we have a tournament game coming up. I am so proud of the improvements Connor has made this season, and he has had fun. But, we have learned a valuable lesson about where and where not to sign up for baseball. Drew has done a great job practicing with Connor, and he is lucky to have such a great Dad!  :) That's all I will say about that! Today when I picked Connor up from school, we headed to the church where his graduation is being held and watched as he practiced with his class for their graduation ceremony. All of the kids did a great job, and I can't wait for you all to see the little ceremony on Friday night. I do have a few pictures to post, but both of my cameras are out in my car right now. 
I forgot to post some of the pictures from the Mothers Day cookout we had at Tina & Brian's house. But, I loved this one of Andrew and Connor. They had fun playing together that day!

Even though I am off of work, tomorrow is a busy day for me! Someone remind me...Connor and Drew need haircuts before Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm looking forward to the summertime too. Pool is open now, so anytime y'all can come and slide. Connor, congratulations on your Pre-K graduation. I can't wait to see you in your cap and gown. I know you have enjoyed your year. Kindergarten, here he comes! Mom and Dad , don't blink. Love you all very much! Gigi (& Mom) :)

    ReplyDelete