Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning

It is time to finish up my Spring cleaning! I think we all get this way, but it is time to de-clutter at our house!

Connor asks every morning when he has to go back to school, I think this break is going by way too quickly for him. I promised him that Summer break will be here before he knows it.

I've loved all the sunshine, but the pollen count has obviously been high! Yesterday, after being outside just  for just a little bit, my eyes started watering/itching/swelling. Not fun! We didn't get tons of rain last night, but maybe the little that we got washed some of the pollen away.

Ok, I am off to clean....

Have a great day,
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Spring cleaning stinks! But it is sooo nice to have everything clean, it makes you feel better! Hopefully Connor won't mind going back to school - haha!

    ReplyDelete