Monday, April 5, 2010

Mom & Me - Monday

So, I am copying Victoria today and showing a picture of Connor and I for the "Mom and Me Monday" concept. Although I am always the one taking pictures, I can usually find a way to have someone snap a few pics of Connor and I. I love taking pictures with the most handsome little guy in the world!
Love, love, love this little man!!! I wish I was at home with him right now playing outside in the beautiful sunshine. Connor is on Spring Break this week and will enjoy every second of it, I am sure.

I will do an Easter recap tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Monday, 
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. You and Connor make a beautiful(sorry,Connor)picture. I know boys are not supposed to be beautiful, but he is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marilyn! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete