Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know He will not leave us comfortless. But, I am so sad, worried, and confused about why my Mom is not well. Without my Mom, I wouldn't know how to be a Mom. Without her, I would be so lost. She is my best friend, and I love her beyond words. My heart is heavy tonight, and I have cried and cried. I just want her to be better and live life to the fullest again. She hasn't been well in quite some time, and we all just want her to feel better. I've prayed and prayed for her, but I will continue to do so. Because, I know He answers prayers in His time. Please continue to pray for my Mom and all of the doctor's that she sees. It might be something very simple that just hasn't been fixed yet.

Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, and visits,
Love,
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I am still thinking of you and your family. It is so hard to see someone we love (especially our Mom) suffer and have bad times. I know that we don't have the answers but God know and sees everything we do not see and understand. We pray the Doctors find the answer soon. love you.

    ReplyDelete