Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Erick!

Today is Erick's birthday, and we just got back a little while ago from eating with him at Marietta Fish Market, and it was really good! Drew and I split some big platter with lots of fried fish, oysters, scallops, clams, and more! If you've never been there before, it is a definitely a good idea to share a meal with your spouse! We had tons and tons of food left over.

Since I have a lab final exam tomorrow for Biology, I had asked Mom to pick Connor up for me so that I could finish studying until it was time to get ready to go eat. Of course, she picked Connor up and bathed him for me so that I just had to bring his clothes to change into (thanks, Mommy)! Anyway, because I studied up until the last second that I had to take a shower and get ready, I found myself in a tizzy due to the fact that I had "nothing to wear." So, I took some "skinny jeans" from the winter time and made them into "capris" haha! I felt like it wasn't a very cute outfit, but two people told me tonight that I looked cute. So, that made me feel better! Here are my homemade capris, lol!

Even after laying in the tanning bed last Saturday, I am still so pale! I need to get back in (just a few more times). I love these flats, I got them 2 years ago, and I don't wear them a ton, because they are coral and cream. But, I do love them and enjoy wearing them every now and again.

Con is in bed and asleep already, so I am going to study some more for my final exam. Drew is working hard this week, as usual!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to the most fun brother, brother-in-law, and uncle around!!! Hope your day was fantastic!!! We love you lots!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the food was yummy. And the dinner company was fantastic!!! Connor was hilarious, as usual. And your outfit was cute, espcially the flats!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete