Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memory Lane Monday

When I look through pictures to post for "Memory Lane" - I start laughing at all of the pictures that have one thing in common. Connor loved his passie. It is in 75% of the pictures from the age of 2.5 and younger. He sure was a cute passie baby! My Mom and Dad always talk about when we would lose all of the passies that I had and how terrible it was. I only took a certain kind that could only be bought at Rich's (or Macy's). Luckily, Connor's passies could be found at Target, WalMart, Kroger, pretty much anywhere! He isn't as high maintenance as his Mommy! hehe.

Drew and Connor went to eat at the Hemphill's tonight, and I stayed at home and studied like crazy for a Biology test that I have in the morning. Connor came in telling me all about his supper date! I read him a book, and he fell asleep before I even finished. I wish I could have gone to sleep with him. I studied for another hour and am now "hitting the hay." One day down, four more to go until the weekend is here.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment