Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick update...



Connor voluntarily took these pictures, because he wanted to sit on top of the sod at Harmon field. I have a lot of "beginning of summer" pictures from the lake and pool that I need to post. Baseball season is over...for now! We aren't going to force him to play next year. But, of course, we are hoping he'll be a little more interested in it and ask to play on his own. You never know with him!!
Also, "Mick" and "Dirt" are back our lives. Apparently, they came back on a "beach bus" from a long vacation...haha!! I've never known a child with such an imagination. I had an imaginary friend as a child, and they say it is a sign of intelligence ;-)

1 comment:

  1. We love watching you play ball especially your "fast" running. I will miss not going to your games on Saturdays. You always have your own little "fan club"! I look forward to seeing all of your summer pictures and spending time with you and Mom and Dad. Tell "Mick and Dirt" Gigi said Hey. (LOL) Love, Gigi

    ReplyDelete