Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to Connor's blog. This blog is for close family and friends only. Mainly, Connor's blog is being created to ensure that as many memories of him are kept as often as possible. As I was updating Connor's "baby book" today, I realized that it is impossible for me to write down every funny thing or changing stage in his life. So I decided to start a blog for him. This blog is private, so the only people that can look at it are the ones that Drew and I choose. Nobody else can access this blog in anyway. I will try to update every single day, but I am not making any promises! On Connor's blog, I will post pictures of him and our family. I will post about funny things he has said or done that day or week. I will keep track of his sports, etc. You can visit as often as you like and leave comments. =)
Please don't think I am "crazy" for doing this, haha. I think it will be so neat to have all of this for him when he is older. We are constantly on the run, and with a blog I can post pictures or stories straight from my blackberry.
Enjoy!!!
**AGAIN...I want to reiterate that nobody can see this blog unless I have allowed them to. Unless I have invited you, it does not even exist (can't search for it or happen upon it, it is PRIVATE)! We all know how protective I am about stuff like this ;-)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Welcome to the 21st century. I LOVE it! Especially now that I understand what this blogging is all about, lol! No really, I will enjoy hearing about his day and watching his funny personality show up in pictures. Great idea and I'm sure others will follow you with this. Connor, I can't wait until Saturday for your ballgame. Be a big hitter! Love you bunches, Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo sooo cute!!!! Nona is sad at how fast you are growing up. I can't wait to see you in the parade tonight and in your first baseball game Saturday!! Nona & Papa love you so much. We love to hear what funny things you come up with, and see your cute little face on your new blog!!! love you lots!! Nona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great way for Pa to keep up with what's happening in Connor's world, since I am out of town a lot. Connor, Pa LOVES YOU a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. Tell Dad and Mom Pa Loves them TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Connor,

    I hope you are feeling better. Everyone I know is having a fit over your picture. You are sooo cute!! I hope you feel like playing your game tomorrow!! Maybe we can take Aunt Ashley out to eat after your game before she leaves for France. Have a great day buddy!!!
    Love you,
    Nona

    ReplyDelete